2.24.2013

Flat Stanley

 
We were so happy Flat Stanley came to visit from my niece, Charlotte's, class.  We wish we could have had him a little longer to go on more adventures.  We just took him to SF to see the Golden Gate and the Bay area. 
 We walked across the bridge for a bit.  We were expecting the weather to be cold and windy like it always is (especially this time of year), but it was really warm.  Luckily, I had dressed Dieter in layers.  I forgot to bring sunblock and a hat for him, so Wes let Dieter wear his hat.
 I wanted to get a picture of Flat Stanely jumping off the bridge next to the suicide hotline signs.  Wes told me that was highly inappropriate so I settled for Flat Stanley to be next to the bridge with the city in the background. 
 We tried out the Ergo Carrier for the first time.  Dieter likes the Baby Bjorn more because he can face outward.  The Ergo Carrier is our favorite because it saves our back!
This little guy was tuckered out from our adventures.  He slept most of the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment