One day we decided to head to downtown Fort Myers. It has changed a bit since we lived there and it is kind of hip and cool now. The Caloosahatchee River (I'm always perplexed by this name since hatchee means river so it is really Caloosa river river?...I digress) runs close to the downtown area and they have tried to incorporate it more into the downtown feeling (another perplexity...why did the city managers of yore think to do this earlier. Again I digress). Dieter loved being around the water.
He was showing of his mad dashing skills!
We went to the new-ish restaurant downtown, Ford's Garage. What a great place to eat a burger. The decoration are cool too. Look at the picture below. It's the restroom sinks!
After lunch we took a little stroll downtown. Dieter wasn't happy that I was telling him to stay by me. I think we already have some talking back issues and he doesn't even pronounce words yet. He is an independent spirit and wants to do things the way he wants to do things.
No comments:
Post a Comment