4.22.2014

Easter

 I was not on the ball at all this year and I did not do Easter baskets.  We purchased candy,a  little toy and new church outfit for Dieter, I just did not put it in a basket.  I figured he wouldn't remember and I always have future years to do the basket thing.  So it was a complete surprise when we walked outside on Sunday morning to find that the Easter Bunny did visit after all.  Dieter was really excited to get this cute basket.  We were so appreciative of whoever did this.  After a few minutes of trying to figure out who had done this nice gesture, we realized it was our neighbors a couple of doors down (the guy that often asks Wes "how's your little dude").  We soon found out that our next door neighbor's children also received the same Easter basket.  What sweet neighbors we have!

 After church we gathered forces with our next door neighbors and another family from church for an Easter egg hunt.  Dieter found the egg that looks like a basketball and was finished.  He didn't need anything else.  He felt he had the coolest egg.  I don't think he was quite old enough to realize that he could/should gather as many eggs as he found.  
James is one of Dieter's friends from nursery.  They had a good time hunting eggs together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment