There was a couple in their late 50's early 60's that had seats next to us. You could tell they were thrilled to be sitting next to someone that had a child on their lap (can you hear the sarcasm when I say thrilled?). When she first sat down she looked at Dieter and said "That boy needs a hat." I replied, "I know! He just will not keep one on". Then she said, "Well I don't like to wear mine either but I still do". I wanted to say "Congrats lady. If you were my child I would reward you with a treat for keeping your hat on!" I'm sure they weren't too sad when we left to walk Dieter around and never came back.

The above picture was taken on the day his jersey arrived in the mail. He insisted on wearing it the minute we opened the package. He was so happy to have a tomahawk shirt like his daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment