Can this boy get any cuter?!! At 6 months he is more curious than ever. He loves technology...the lights on the microwave, dvd player, the iPad, etc. He would love it if he could live life naked. He can't get enough of looking at himself in the mirror. He has two teeth (and they are extremely sharp!). I can get him to sleep by singing him a medley of 5 songs (Edleweiss, I am a Child of God, Heavenly Father Loves Me, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and Somewhere over the Rainbow). He likes to wear hats (picture below-hat is huge!). He can sit up on his own, but seems more interested in standing up. His favorite foods are Avocados, Peaches and Butternut Squash.
3.07.2013
1/2 year
Can this boy get any cuter?!! At 6 months he is more curious than ever. He loves technology...the lights on the microwave, dvd player, the iPad, etc. He would love it if he could live life naked. He can't get enough of looking at himself in the mirror. He has two teeth (and they are extremely sharp!). I can get him to sleep by singing him a medley of 5 songs (Edleweiss, I am a Child of God, Heavenly Father Loves Me, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and Somewhere over the Rainbow). He likes to wear hats (picture below-hat is huge!). He can sit up on his own, but seems more interested in standing up. His favorite foods are Avocados, Peaches and Butternut Squash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment