3.06.2013
2 full time jobs
I love being Dieter's mom! I also like my 8 hour a day job (You'll notice, I didn't say I love my job...but I do highly like it). I want to be the best I can be at both. I feel so lucky that I get to work from home. Some days though, are very long. I sometimes get jealous of women who get to go to an office. I do know that if I "went" to work that would mean dropping off Dieter in someone else's care and that would make me jealous too. So I'll take the overlap of doing both of my full time jobs at the same time. Some times it means I'll have to resort to creativity, such as Dieter playing in a cardboard box while I do my 8 hour a day job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment