4.18.2013

not the regular drive to Provo


 We took the back roads up to Provo.  The valleys along the way are really pretty.  We stopped at the Manti Temple (another place Wes had never been).  Dieter was all too excited to get out the car.  He didn't care that it was so, so cold. 
 This is Dieter's introduction to statues.  He was absolutely intrigued by them.  He wasn't quite sure what to do with them around.  It was really funny!

 Once again he got his chance to touch the snow.  He was really trying to figure out how to get it in his mouth.  What a cute little rascal!
 He warmed up to the Brigham Young statue.  He especially liked his cane.  This was his first college tour, and I think he liked it well enough to apply there!
 The Opp boys in front of the Law Building
We dropped in to see the ladies at the bookstore and very few were there (they were out of town on fun bookstore business).   I hardly know anyone there any more, but I guess it has been about 9 years since I worked there.

No comments:

Post a Comment