| We love this little fellow to pieces! We are SO thankful he is our son! |
As Wes, Dieter and I got on the I-15 southbound on-ramp to make the 12 1/2 hour trek home, we remarked how few pictures we took of our Thanksgiving visit. Just because we didn't document what we are thankful for with photo images, it doesn't mean we are any less thankful.
We had a great time with ALL of my siblings and their families. There are 30 of us! We were able to give thanks that my mom is now done with chemo treatments and the blessings/miracles that have happened along this particular journey. We promised mom that she wouldn't have to do anything for Thanksgiving dinner. However, she sneaked in and made the gravy for the mashed potatoes. It turned out great! My sister-in-law (Tiffany) decorated the cottage and it turned out great. I wish I had taken more pictures of how she decorated.
My sister, Tiffany, is posing in front of the cute Thanksgiving signs that my sister-in-law, Tiffany, decorated with. (So many Tiffanys in my life! We have another sister-in-law on Wes's side named Tiffany as well)
Dieter had his very own seat at the kids table. Too bad for him, lucky for us, he slept through most of dinner.
Amy likes to pose!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment