9.22.2014

labor day

On Labor Day the Fort Myers ward had their annual bbq at Lakes Park.  It. was. hot.  At the park their is a little train ride that circles around and is fun for the little ones.  Dieter, being obsessed with trains would have been happy to do that all day long.  We did it twice.

The sky was beautiful and so was the breeze that came through about twice in the two hour span we were there.  I was really wishing we could have gone to see Spencer a couple of hours away, but mission rules are mission rules.  It turned out to be somewhat of a blessing.  I got sick with a nasty cold and all I wanted to do for the next few days was sleep.  Unfortunately, I had to go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. At least you got to breath the same air he is breathing! Glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete