Oh how we love this little boy! So much joy has been put in our life with him in our family and home. I can't believe two years has flown by. He wanted nothing to do with his picture being taken. I thought it was indicative of what the wonderful terrible twos will bring to us this year.
We finally gave up!
His birthday was on a Sunday and since we have afternoon church, we had a really lazy morning. We got him a little bowling set and had fun bowling.
It took him a little bit to realize what the point of the game was and the technique, but he caught on quickly.
The ball in the shirt never gets old. Where does he learn this stuff!
We had the neighbors over for ice cream and cake to end the day. They are so good to Dieter. They take him under their wing as if he was their own brother. I sure hope they don't move!
What!? He's 2 already? Where has the time gone?
ReplyDelete