1.10.2015

Christmas

 Christmas morning at 10am.  Apparently, Dieter has not learned that you are supposed to wake up super early on Christmas morning.  I'm not complaining.  Wes could hardly stand that Dieter was not up.  He wanted to play with the presents too!





Dieter didn't want to open any other presents after seeing the train (unless we could confirm to him that the present was going to be a train!).  Wes and I ended up opening most of his gifts.  He eventually played with all of them, but the train was first and foremost on his list.  
I don't know what Santa was thinking when he gave bathtub crayons to Dieter.  I'll have to have a talking' with the old man.  Dieter loved them and promptly drew on the grout lines.  Luckily I was able to get it out (mostly).  Unfortunately the crayons went missing the next day.  Nobody knows where they went ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment