I went to Florida for a few days for my office's Holiday party. This was the first time ever that I was away from Dieter over night. Wes was able to take a few days off to watch the little guy. They had a great time and I was able to talk to them every night. FaceTime is so awesome! I was able to eat lunch in the sunshine and spend an evening or two with family. It was a quick trip and I was glad to get home.
1.05.2015
Ugly Sweater Day/Work Trip to Florida
My office had an Ugly Sweater Day. The person with the ugliest sweater would get a prize of $100. I surely wanted to join in the ugly sweater fun. I didn't have an ugly sweater and the thrift stores close to my house were all out. So, my friend let me borrow her mother-in-law's sweater for a quick picture. Unfortunately, I didn't win. But man! This is an ugly sweater!
I went to Florida for a few days for my office's Holiday party. This was the first time ever that I was away from Dieter over night. Wes was able to take a few days off to watch the little guy. They had a great time and I was able to talk to them every night. FaceTime is so awesome! I was able to eat lunch in the sunshine and spend an evening or two with family. It was a quick trip and I was glad to get home.
At the holiday party, awards are presented. This year I was the recipient of the Customer Service Excellence award. I was shocked and honored to receive the award (and the prize money that went along with it!)
I went to Florida for a few days for my office's Holiday party. This was the first time ever that I was away from Dieter over night. Wes was able to take a few days off to watch the little guy. They had a great time and I was able to talk to them every night. FaceTime is so awesome! I was able to eat lunch in the sunshine and spend an evening or two with family. It was a quick trip and I was glad to get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment