8.07.2013

11 months

 I can't believe he is only a  month away from being one year old!  He is so much fun to have at our house.  I often find myself just watching him and smiling.  He is as curious as anyone could be...about everything.  He loves the American flag and is completely amazed every time he sees one. It is the same with balloons.  He loves to clap his hands.  He has also learned to raise his hands and arms in a gesture as if to say "I don't know".   He points and says "what's that?" to about everything.  He loves to unload the dishwasher (usually when the dishes are dirty).  He loves to help with laundry (usually unfolding the clothes I've already folded).  He loves to help mop the floor (usually with a rag or cloth that is not intended for mopping).  He loves to garden (usually by taking all the dirt from my herb pots and spreading it over the patio).  He loves to keep us on our toes!
Look at those teeth!
 
One of his more 'reflective' poses!  He certainly was not in the mood to take pictures today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment