It's amazing what one year will do in a child's development. Last year Dieter and I spend a couple of weeks in Utah while my mom had chemo treatments. Dieter could not yet walk. He had to sit a booster chair while I fed him. This year, the cute little rascal could sit at the table all by himself and slurp milk from his cereal bowl. By the way, I just love his bed head!
Dieter loved the play room. I loved that he was playing with some of my old toys.
Dieter and Tanner playing football. I'm glad that he got to spend time with his cousins.
Dieter woke up one morning and went directly to the cupboard asking for potato chips for breakfast. This, mind you, was just a couple of days after he woke up in the middle of the night puking all over the bed and me. Needless to say, he did not have potato chips for breakfast.
One afternoon, Dieter and walked down to the burger joint to get my favorite things served there-Picadillys and Oreo Milkshake. Dieter enjoyed the race car game.
Dieter has really been into making silly faces. We had a fun time doing some silly selfies.
No comments:
Post a Comment