8.24.2014

toot, toot

 Amy gave me the task of helping with decorations and to come up with something fun and creative for the sign in table.  So I'm going to toot my own horn and tell you what I came up with.  I was in the shower one day and the idea hit me.  I was going to make a page a day calendar for the couple and people could sign in by giving them advice, a quote, or just by signing their name. 
 I made up the calendar pages and I put fun, quirky National holidays on each of the days (It's rather unfortunate that September 2 is National Beheading Day).  I think the guests had fun with it and gave them some good advice.  
The final product!  Amy and Justin will have a year of advice and quotes and good memories from their special day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment