8.21.2014

wedding party

Another party and another fun night!  The wedding party was a Justin's parent's home.  I am just now realizing that I didn't take many pictures of the couple.  I guess we were having too much fun dancing and singing! 
More fun at the photo booth.  Me, Tiffany, Cousin Michael and Jeff.  Good times had by all!
 Amy and Justin's cake topper.   A family friend of the Canova's made this for them.  It is cute and captures some of the things they like most. 
 Dieter quickly found a friend in one of Justin's nephews.  He loves to hug and kiss people.  I'm not so sure the little boy was as thrilled as Dieter.  But what a cute moment to capture on camera!
 Oh how I love these two!  I still think of them as little kids.  They are all grown up.  Lizzie has her driver's license and Megan is not far behind.  
 The wedding party was casual, so they didn't wear their wedding day apparel.  They did display it though for those that were wondering what she would be wearing the next day.  
 Dieter was showing Lizzie how to eat popcorn properly.  
 Dieter would tease Lizzie by acting like he was going to feed her popcorn.  Right before it got to her mouth he would turn his hand around and stuff it right in to his mouth.  He got a good laugh at himself about it.  
Dieter found a water feature.  This is where he hung out for the majority of the night.  Consequently, he was soaking wet by the time I dragged him back to the hotel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment